1. Why is it so easy to break a good habit, and so hard to break a bad habit?
2. Caspian is gone. We placed him with a family with grown children. :(
3. James is off hunting and fishing. I miss him.
4. I am a good cookie maker.
5. Brianna is going to visit Grandma next week. I am really going to miss her.
6. Funny story: This morning there was some debate about whether Brianna needed to shower. She wanted to, but had just showered last night. I tried to convince her to just get dressed. She headed upstairs, and soon called down to me. I thought she said, "I picked out my clothes and got all dressed." So I said, "Good job! Come here and let me see you!" But, what she really said was, "I picked out my clothes and got UNdressed." So, in bursts my naked little exhibitionist. I exclaimed, "Brianna, get upstairs right now!" and I headed for her, knowing that she had won and I would be throwing her into the shower. She giggled, and said, "Oh no! I better hurry or you'll spank my lovely little bottom!"
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
5 comments:
What an adorable and hilarious little girl you have!
Way too funny, she'll love being with grandma, all that attention! Love, the other grandma.
We are gonna have fun! Our house will be rockin' and I'll be rollin' on the floor laughing my head off.
I'm so glad you share your random thoughts and the things Brianna says and does- they really brighten my day and make me smile!
So funny.
Post a Comment