Sunday, September 12, 2010

Actually ...

Me: Brianna, you're going to be an awesome mommy when you grow up.

Brianna: No, I'm not going to be a mommy, I'm going to be a grandma.

Me: (Grin)

Brianna: Actually, I am going to be a mom. ... Actually's are berry important to change fings you want to change.

Me: Yes, actually's are very important. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my children very much, but sometimes I wonder if I had children just so that I could have
grandkids! I love the way Brianna says actually with almost every single conversation you have with her. I miss you all, MOM

Kat said...

She has it all planned out. :) Skip the hard part and go straight to the fun part. LOL She sounds like a doll!

Lindy-Lou said...

Actually, Brianna is a heart-melter.

chelle said...

What a smart little girl. Miss you guys.

Patty said...

She sure has some great insights, doesn't she??! What a cutie!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

wow... she is so cute and sooo smart...