Brianna LOVES to sing. She usually knows most, if not all, of the words to the songs she sings.
We gave the kids a karaoke machine -- really a microphone that hooks up to an ipod -- for Christmas. She loves it! She has no fear of performing in front of others, and often does so for us.
She is now in Primary (Sunbeams) and her class sits in front of mine during opening exercises, sharing time and singing time. I pretty much ignore my class during singing time, because I can't tear my eyes away from her. It's so cute to see her singing along and feeling so grown up! She is one of the loudest singers in there, and it just melts my heart to see her throwing herself into the music.
My favorite thing to hear her sing is I Love to See the Temple. Partly because of the sacred experience that we shared with her as a family when she was sealed to us; and partly because instead of singing the line "I'll prepare myself while I am young..." she sings, "I'll prepare myself while yum, yum, yum, this is my sacred duty." :)
I love our musical little firecracker!
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
5 comments:
Oh, I do love her!
How very precious.
I'm excited for your primary program already...your whole ward is in for a treat!
So sweet! I wish you were in our ward still so I could have her in my class! (I can't believe she is a Sunbeam!!)Not that I don't have enough kids already! lol
It too melts my heart to hear this little ones singing along with all of the big kids. I am so impressed with their parents. It is obvious they are learning at home. :)
Awww!! She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment