Even when you're in a hurry, the garage door still only opens at one pace.
Please be sure it's all the way up before you throw the car into reverse and apply the gas.
Really. It's a good idea.
Really.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
Even when you're in a hurry, the garage door still only opens at one pace.
Please be sure it's all the way up before you throw the car into reverse and apply the gas.
Really. It's a good idea.
Really.
Posted by Leslie at 5:26 PM
Labels: Information
13 comments:
Another word to the wise. Be sure the back hatch is down before closing said garage door.
Oooo, ya! I can see how that would be sound advice.
Ouch. That hurts the pocketbook.
Another piece of sage advice, learned the hard way. Don't turn the wheel when backing out of garage. Pulling out straight is best. Just a thought. Can't wait to see you! Love MOM M.
I'm sorry, but I laughed. I couldn't help it. Of course, if this happened to me, I would cry instead so thanks for sharing your hard-earned wisdom. I will impatiently wait for the slow garage door to open.
How much damage to your van is there?
Thankfully, the damage to both the car and the garage door was minimal. James and I were able to fix the garage door. And there is a small chip in the car that is barely noticeable if you are looking for it.
You have no idea how many times I've almost done this.
My fear is just barreling out w/o even opening the garage door. So far so good. I'm glad the damage was minimal.
That doesn't sound good. I hope you didn't have to buy a new garage door learning this advise. =\
Just read that you DIDN'T have to buy a new door...whhheww!
Haha my mom definitely did that. Back window--BROKEN!! Haha, live and learn
I guess I can count it as one of my blessings that I don't have a garage that's really useful for keeping my car in full time... so I don't have to wait for a garage door to open! Thanks for helping me look on the bright side!! lol
I'm dying laughing! You know what, it opens that way when you're coming in too. Coby asked me what happened to the roof rack, and "I just don't know"
(nor do I care... you've seen what I drive right?... a man with velcro shoes van...? )
PS: I can't believe how many comments you get! Sheesh, popular... and an excellent writer, so eveyone wants to read your creativeness!
Post a Comment