Situation: You have dressed your two year old in the cutest outfit, hoping to get her picture taken. Her hair is done, she's fed and happy.
Should you happen think to yourself, "Hmmm, it's been pretty quiet around here for the last few minutes" . . .
GO CHECK OUT THE SITUATION!!!
16 comments:
I'm impressed that she chose a colour that matched her outfit so well! :)
Love the outfit! It is too cute..hardly noticed the lipstick...tee hee ;-)
Cute! (At least it wasn't marker!)
Well, you did have those few minutes of quiet and peace.....
She's still as cute as a button, even with the war paint.
I'm sorry, but this kind of thing is so adorable and funny when other people's kids do it.
I love the outfit, by the way. Love it!
Hilarious!!!!! At least the girl is thinking about what she looks like. I never leave the house without lipstick...at the very least...gloss! Some things just might be inherited...sorry! Cindy
DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FAMILY PHOTO OP? BEING LATCH-KEY KIDS, THE BOYS WERE IN CHARGE FOR THE AFTERNOON WHILE THE OLD FOLKS WERE AT WORK, AND TO PASS THE TIME AWAY THE BOYS THOUGHT THAT THE GIRLS WOULD MAKE REALLY CUTE CLOWNS. I ONLY WISH I HAD A BEFORE THE AFTER PHOTO. WE HAVE THE FAMILY PHOTO, AND THE GIRLS HAVE VERY, VERY RED EYES, LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD BEEN CRYING FOR DAYS! I HAVE EFFECTIVELY WIPED OUT THE MEMORY OF THE PUNISHMENT I METED OUT THAT DAY. HOPEFULLY THE KIDS DID TOO!
PS....I ALSO THINK BRIANNA LOOKS REALLY GOOD IN THAT COLOR. HOPEFULLY SHE DID NOT GET IT ON HER CLOTHES? MOM M.
Well, at least it wasn't Ben. She's adorable!
I love that outfit and her hair. She looks so much older! A girl must accessorize.
It looks like she took make up lessons from the late Heath Ledger.
... you didn't let her see "The Dark Knight" did you?
Those are really cut pictures.
By "cut," I mean "cute."
I think I'm really done now.
You have to teach her to say, "Why so serious?" in a really creepy voice. :-)
She's a doll.
Ah, kids! There is always something new going on. Brianna is still as cute as ever, and has grown so much in the past few months!
Wow. Is this something she learned from her mother? *covers head and runs away quickly*
Lipstick. Little girls can think of ever so many things to do with it. hehe Ross and Whitney drew all over our new (3 day new) sofa and love seat when they were small partners in crime.
Post a Comment