Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Continuing Education

Ben + Thanksgiving time + Kindergarten =


I've been trying to tell you just how independent this little girl is. Today, she decided that she would get herself dressed. She tolerated, though didn't like, my help with her top; but she was going to get her pants on by herself!!!



Empty lego box + Brianna =


Legos + Pooh bear + Tigger + a little Ben magic =

ACE bandage + Ben + Brianna =


2 minutes alone + toddler + cereal box left on table =


2 minutes alone + powdered sugar from German Pancakes + 5 year old =
Indian Headress + Star Wars Storm Trooper Blaster + Thanksgiving time + Ben's imagination =
Big brother + empty Lego box + Little sister =


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

That independence will be a great asset to all of you..... eventually.

mom c.

ANTSYLLI said...

Great pictures. They are growing up so fast. I agree with mom c. about Brianna. Someday you will be thankful.

Patty said...

another great collection of pics!!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Too cute! I don't think Olivia can even do that yet ;)
Kris Kros would be proud ;)

Anonymous said...

WoW!

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss my babies. MOM M.

Anonymous said...

ps comment: What was she watching on TV? It was really distracting her, she might have gotten it right if she had her eyes on her pants, not the tube! Too, Too cute! I also loved Ben's indian outfit. MOM M.

Tiffany said...

Oh. my. gosh. They. are. so. cute. I want to hug them right now!

Sarah said...

I am impressed with Brianna's ability to put her own pants on! She is quite the little girl! And I also love how she has the word "No" down! She is a big girl who needs "no" help.

AJ said...

So cute! I wish some of that independence would rub off on Jeremy! I will probably still be dressing him when he is 15.

John said...

Leslie,
I love your blog. Thanks for helping us feel a little closer.

Hug those cute kids for me.
John

Mama D said...

Cute pictures of the kids! Imagination and independence are such wonderful things!

laura and mom degraw

(Yes, Laura helped me type this!)

Jen said...

Your kiddos are so darn cute!

Love the pics.

We have a very similar cereal-all-over-the-floor picture, except it was a box of Chex. And it was a little more widespread. Also, a similar picture with dried beans. You know, I clean up a lot of messes.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love all the pictures and videos. Thanks for sharing.
April

Corrie- said...

What a week of pictures! Before you move, I want to make German Pancakes of Happiness with you, they look so yummy, and I know your sister's fondness of them. They have to be good.

Pampered Princess said...

awesome pics! your kids are cute even though they are naughty!

Mama D said...

Laura just had to go to "Ben's blog" to watch the videos again! She just asked me, "Ben is only 5. Why does HE have a blog?" -- implying why can't *I* have one?!

[everything below this Laura typed herself!]

laura and mom degraw

laura wrote the word degraw.
love laura love mom
degraw