4 cups sliced, peeled (or not) apples (approx. 4 apples)
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cups flour
3/4 cups oatmeal
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 stick butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease (or don't) a 9x9 pan. Place sliced apples on bottom of pan. Mix dry ingredients (I do it in a ziplock bag), then add butter. Mix well. Sprinkle mixture over apples. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Serve warm with or without vanilla ice cream.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
6 comments:
Aaarrgh! Do you want me to just get fatter and fatter? You keep posting these delicious recipes that I feel compelled to try. Maybe the solution is to make them and then just bring them to your house.
I think I'll make this one to bring to Dory's house tomorrow night! That way I can try it without eating too much of it!!
Yummy, you always have such delicious recipes!
I'm still battling myself to keep from eating all the loaves of pumpkin bread on my counter from your last recipe. Mmmmm...
This sounds great.
Sounds like a really good recipe. I love the pumpkin bread. I agree with Jamie about the getting fatter thing, but I am already there so...here's to another delicious recip! Thanks Leslie for sharing your talent for cooking.
Yummy!! Mom M.
Post a Comment