Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Top Five Lists

Things I was doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Teaching Preschool at Challenger.
2. Exercising regularly (4 times/week).
3. Going to the temple once a week.
4. Helping with my sister's wedding preparations, and then planning my own wedding.
5. Getting married to the greatest guy in the world!!

Songs I know the lyrics To:
1. "This is the time" by Billy Joel
2. "Hello Goodbye" by the Beatles
3. "Spirit in the Sky"
4. "The Eensie Weensie Spider" and a slew of other children's songs.
5. "Ben in the Field" by my son. Here are the lyrics:
That was a close call!
That was a close call!
When it was time for me,
As quick as a wink,
I fell down a hole!
And that's the story of
That was a close call!
That was a close call!

Thing's I would buy if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debt: student loans, home loans, etc.
2. Send my parents and James' parents on missions.
3. Camper or camp trailer.
4. A greenhouse for James.
5. Take a really great vacation with my family.

Things I would never wear Again:
1. Really huge, baggy, over-sized shirts.
2. Leg warmers.
3. Jelly shoes.
4. A ponytail on the side of my head.
5. Bright hot pink lipstick.

Things I would like to do Someday:
1. Exercise regularly.
2. Attend the temple monthly with my hubby.
3. Take control of my sweet tooth.
4. Learn to enjoy gardening.
5. Visit Samoa.

Favorite Toys:
1. The computer w/high speed internet.
2. Legos - one toy I actually enjoy playing with my son, and that he can play with on his own for hours at a time. (It caters to his creative mind.) Here's his Santa lego creation:

3. Fisher Price Bouncing Zebra toy - has provided lots and lots of fun and entertainment to my baby girl, which provides me with joy and entertainment! (See recent posts for pictures.)
4. Cell phone -- how did I live for so long without one????
5. Children's interactive computer games. They allow me time to get things done while keeping Ben occupied and engaged, thereby lessening the guilt factor!

I Tag these 5 People:
1. Dede
2. Sarah
3. Monica W.
4. Tania S.(do you even read this???)
5. Lindy-lou

6 comments:

Andi Sherwood said...

Isn't it funny how the "tag" posts get the least number of comments?

Great Lego Santa. Very cute! I enjoyed your lists.

:)

WillandTara said...

Thanks, I love to learn little things about people that I didn't know before. LOVE THE SANTA! How creative.

Corrie- said...

I'm liking the tags. I'm learning SO much about you! I'm a closet Billy Joel fan myself.

Anonymous said...

10 Yrs ago: evidently helping plan and carry out wedding celebrations for two precious daughters. Probably not much else.
Lyrics: The whole song? At your age I could compete. Now, probably your number 4, and the like.
Millionaire: Invest enough to live comvortably on the interest, and give the rest away in thoughtful, helpful, intelligent ways.
Never wear again: Some of them are still in my closet, altho I just sent 3 paper grocery bags to D.I.
Like to do someday: spend more time with husband and family and in my yard, and in the temple. Oh, and definitely serve a mission or two.
Favorite toys: Ipod, computer, Jesse and Natalie's croquette set, and our boat.
Congrats on getting me to respond! I loved reading yours.

Monica said...

10 yrs ago:
1. I just graduated from high school(no laughing)
2. Meeting my favorite soon to be sister-in-law! :)
3. Starting my freshman year at USU.
Songs:
1. I am a Child of God
2. Children's songs
3. I can sing along with a lot of songs, but I don't know them by heart
Millionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Savings (if I didn't say that, I think Bart would divorce me)
3. Finish house projects, maybe buy new house
4. go SHOPPING!
Never wear:
1. Big bangs
2. 2 different colors of socks, on each foot!
3. pegging my pants
4. also, baggy shirts
Like to do:
1. go to a tropical island
2. go back to Europe
3. get the body I've always dreamed of, by exercising and eating better
4. get a nose job (I sound too vain, sorry)
Favorite toys:
1. I love stuffed animals, I am still a sucker for them

Becky said...

Like a broken record, I loved getting to know more about Leslie and ... this time I got a bonus. I got to learn more about my niece Monica! Yay!
Aunt Becky