Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ha! Something New and Cool

Brianna was having such a ball playing on her zebra, I just had to share! (Plus, this is the first day that my blog has made it simple to upload my movies!! Yipee!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is just to cute, and growing up fast. much love.

Corrie- said...

Who's having more fun, Bri or the camera crew? Leslie, your daughter is getting smarter by the day!

Jen said...

Precious! I love catching moments like that on film. The day-to-day things are so great to look back on later.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Sarah said...

What a cute daring little girl.She sure has grown up. And I must say I love her necklace. I am sure she picked it out herself knowing it would match her outfit!! Smart girl.

Andi Sherwood said...

Very cute. :) By the way, I finally posted my tag.

Thanks for sharing that movie clip.

:)

Anonymous said...

Darling baby girl. I can't make the movie go. Tried again today. Love/Hate relationship w/computer going on here.

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Can't believe how fast she's growing up.