I've been "Tagged" by my good friend, Jamie. So here goes:
4 jobs I've had . . .
Server at Golden Spoon (before it became Golden Swirl);
Accountant (sort of, accounts receivable for my Dad's business);
Preschool teacher;
Massage Therapist.
4 movies I could watch over and over. . .
Hard to narrow this down to just four, but I'll give it a try: Anna and the King; My Big Fat Greek Wedding; Castaway; and Master and Commander.
4 places I've lived . . .
Apia, Samoa (just for my first six months of life, I don't actually remember it.);
Sandy, Utah (where I grew up);
Columbus, Ohio (Go Buckeyes!);
Portage, Michigan (on my mission).
4 favorite television shows . . .
Gilmore Girls (which I don't get anymore, sniffle, sniffle);
24 (intense, well-written, but very violent.);
M*A*S*H (I used to watch this twice a day when it was on);
Extreme Make-over Home Edition.
4 places I've been . . .
Washington D.C. (for James' med-school interviews);
Montague, Michigan (home of the world's largest working weather vane);
Rock Springs, Wyoming (for job interview -- nice sky);
and Rio de Janiero, Brazil (vacation)!
4 favorite foods . . .
fruit smoothies;
good, heavy, fresh bread;
pretty much anything with guacamole as long as it's not too spicy;
and chocolate with mint, or peanut butter, in just about any form.
4 websites I check often . . .
www.pandora.com it's awesome, you can create your own radio stations that only play music that you like!
www.brayandco.com wasting waaay too much time looking for next year's house!
All of my family's and friend's blogs!
Our bank account. (No offense, but I'm not putting the link on for you!)
4 hobbies . . .
eating;
checking my e-mail and my blogs;
sleeping;
trying to keep up with my children.
4 people I tag . . .
John, my brother
Corrie, my friend
Hilary, James' cousin
Andi, my new e-friend.
You're it!
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
8 comments:
Ooh, yes - good, heavy, fresh bread! Don't ever take my carbs away!
What great hobbies!
ps When I put my curser over "my bank account" there is a link to click on. Don't worry though, I didn't check it.
That was so fun to read!
Thanks for the tag, I blogged it! Do you have good fruit smoothie recipes? I love jamba juice and wish we had anything close here.
Guacamole....
Fresh bread...
Okay, great...Now I'm hungry!
I forgot you lived in Sandy. Didn't we decide we lived there at the same time?
I love My Big Fat Greek Wedding!
Ok Leslie, as soon as I get caught up with my blog I will put the 4 things on there. I will have to think about some of my answers a bit too! And for your friend Corrie, you can go to Keva Juice website - http://www.kevajuice.com/(I think they are better than Jamba Juice!) you can get a menu guide and it tells you the ingredients put into their smoothies. They are really good! You'll have to guesstimate how much of each to put in and make sure you also put some ice in too.
Thanks for the smoothie tip Hilary! I'm going to get my blender now :)
Yea for me! Thanks for tagging me, I'll blog it now. :) By the way, I'm jealous you went to Brazil. Jason served his mission there and we are hoping to go in a year or so. :)
I know I am super slow at commenting on this one but ... I loved learning those things about you!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment