Two cute stories from yesterday:
I was taking the girl who cleans my house to her home when Ben asked her, "Do you clean at your house, too?"
"Yes. I have to clean my room, and I have one Saturday chore."
"Oh, 'cause I was thinkin' if you had to clean our house for so long, and then go home and clean your house, that's a lot of cleaning!!"
**************
Then, later, Ben was taking an Easter basket to our next door neighbor's little boy. He had been gone for longer than I thought was necessary, so I asked James to look out the window to see where he was. He said that Ben was walking back to their door with something (not the Easter basket) in his hands.
After even more time had passed, I looked out our window to see where he was.
At first, I couldn't see him, but soon he came bounding out of their door, took two steps, then turned and went back and talked for a minute. Then, two more steps, then turned and went back and talked for a minute. He repeated this three times. Then, he did a cute little gallop back to our house.
Later, he told us that he had given flowers to them. (That's what James had seen him carrying back to their door.)
3 comments:
Love it.
Keep them coming, the benjamisms brighten my day. Mom M.
You'll have to be careful with that one. He sounds so much like Nate who seems to get out of trouble more often than he should because he can always say something that makes you laugh. Then how can you be mad when you're laughing :-)
Post a Comment