I have now been "tagged" to share with you five things that most people don't know about me. So, here goes:
1. I am an e-mail checking addict. I seriously check my e-mail at least a dozen times per day. I rarely get anything personal, but I can't help but check, . . . just in case. If regular mail were delivered more than once per day, I'd probably get a lot of exercise running back and forth to the mailbox.
2. I once dropped my cell phone in the toilet. . . . I'd rather not elaborate.
3. My son used to drive me crazy at bed time, . . . draaaaagging out his bedtime routine, and then begging and crying for me to snuggle him (which always meant another 10-15 minutes). Don't get me wrong, I love to snuggle, but not after an hour of a battle of the wills. So, now, after each Family Home Evening, Ben receives two coupons: one is good for "Another 15 minutes" and the other, for "A Snuggle with Mommy or Daddy". It has worked like a charm, with the added bonus that we rarely miss Family Home Evening.
4. I once walked out of the bathroom at work with my dress tucked into my nylons. Yup. That was pretty embarrassing.
5. About half of each of my two front teeth is fake. Let's just say, it's usually best not to eat the handle bars on your bicycle.
O.k., there you have it! I "tag" Sarah, Linda, Leon, and my James.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
4 comments:
Fascinating! If your e-mail checking is an "addiction" then I should be hospitalized. I've checked it at least twelve times since I started typing this comment!
Also, I can't believe I didn't know about your front teeth! Where was I?
Yiyiyi! I was going to write, "you're kidding, 5 things??" but my fingers were on the wrong keys and yiyiyi seemed appropriate. I enjoyed your immensely. I'm also addicted to email, and your blog.
Loved your comment on John's blog. I see no sense in putting your body through such pain to cross a line on the ground. Dad
I loved your five things. When did you replace you front teeth? I am so glad that you guys have this blog.
Post a Comment