Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brianna -- our little authoress

Brianna M  Turtle in a nest
Can you see the turtle in the nest

Tutle why are you always in the nest
Little turtle what did you do




Snuggle time for turtle


She met him at Hobby Lobby.  It was a whirlwind romance
which ended when we saw the pricetag.

Our little Pilgrim

Dang!  She's a good little skier!


A very common occurrance in our home: Brianna shows up
dressed in some humorous fashion and asks me to take a picture!

5 comments:

kjha said...

That story is absolutely adorable, as is your little Brianna! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...in a good way! I also have to say that I LOVED!!! your post on the tree of life. So insightful. I am always so grateful for the way my trainer taught me to read and study the scriptures. It has changed my life.

Mama D said...

What a great story. She is so cute - and getting so big!

Steve and Jamie said...

She is adorable and sweet! Love the story, isn't it amazing the stories that kids can come up with? Hopefully we will be seeing you in a few months. We are expecting a job offer soon!

Anonymous said...

Brianna is growing up so fast...love the update...and her story...Love to you all...Cindy

Lindy-Lou said...

These stories told foneticly are the BEST ! ! ! This one is definitely a prize winner.

PS I had no idea you were posting so regularly again. I've enjoyed feasting on them tonight. ;)