Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Backyard Completion Pictures

Yes!  It did finally get done!  And we love it!!!  This first picture was before we added the rubber mulch in this play area.




Strangely, I neglected to take pictures of the whole yard, and now, there are no leaves on the trees, but leaves all over the ground, so I'll wait until it looks a little better to better show the grass area and garden areas. :)

3 comments:

Jesse C said...

Looks great! Nice work!

Mama D said...

Awesome!! I bet the kids love the backyard!

I was able to attend TOFW in KC a few weeks ago, and I thought a lot about the year a group of us went to TOFW in Indy. I have always remembered your advice about dealing with depression. That is also when you helped a bunch of us start our own blogs. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Best backyard ever! Now, you need to move so we can move into your house, just buy a bigger house in the same neighborhood, then we can have your house!