Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Kids Love Me, ... I Think

Ben: Mom, you know how "hot" means really pretty?
Me: Yes
Ben: Well, you're warm.

*******

Loudly, in the middle of Target:
Brianna: I'm going to be a better parent than you!!!  I'm going to let MY kids do WHATEVER THEY WANT!!
Me:  Oh, good.  Then you won't have ANY problems.

*******

6 comments:

Jesse C said...

So funny.

Mama D said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in hearing these types of statements from my kids... :)

Personally, I think you're awesome - in beauty and parenting!

Vince and Denise said...

Kids do say the darnedest things don't they. And I agree with Michelle you are an awesome parent and you are beautiful.

jani vegas said...

Hey at least Ben didn't say you're lukewarm. Personally I think you are hot--white hot.

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

I am laughing with my eyes squeazed tight... it's the mixed feeling laugh.
You are hot. and You are an amazing parent!
How come kids don't respect us... ugh.

Patty said...

Oh my goodness!! Those two give you enough material for a book, one that would be a best-seller for sure!! Only a really fantastic mom would get comments like those.