Considering getting a puppy? Ask yourself the following questions:
Do I have a camouflage colored shag rug? (Inevitably a favorite place for the dog to poop -- must remind him of grass.)
Do I have children who will unwittingly step in poop that is incredibly camouflaged in the said camouflage colored shag rug?
Would said children stand still and yell for you if they did unwittingly step in said poop which is incredibly camouflaged in the said camouflage colored shag rug?
Or would said children who stepped in said poop on said rug then run throughout the house looking for you to clean up the said poop on the said rug, but which is now unwittingly spread THROUGHOUT the WHOLE HOUSE??
Not feeling much puppy love at the moment.
6 comments:
Aww crap. Literally.
Sorry. I promise it gets better after a couple of (gulp) years.
Haha! Very funny. Sorry that you are having puppy problems. It does get better... just don't talk to my parents for encouragement.
What a nightmare!! You're making me more glad that I've only got cats!! (Too bad dogs aren't litterbox trained!!)
It's the same basic kid philosophy that prompts them to run by the bathroom to your bedroom at night to tell you they are going to throw up. And then they do.
At least you haven't lost your sense of humor... Good luck training puppy and children when it comes to poopy issues!
Really Tiffany and Sam? better?
What is better than camo poop?
come on...
Dang it, I could almost smell it when I read your description... oh, wait, I can.. it's Berklie, and whew, it's contained.
Love ya!
Post a Comment