I love to sled, one time when I went I fell off and did a flip and then I lay there, so I made a snow angel. Before that I went ice skating with my family. It was hard because your in shoos with blades on ice. I like to go sledding because your going down a hill or mountan very fast. Snow angels are fun, but you usually get snow down your back, of course not when you have your hood up. Skating is hard but fun. It is hard becaus your on blades.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
6 comments:
I love Ben.
I agree. Skating is hard.
Way to go Ben, I love sledding, I hate ice skating, too hard for me. Grammie
Ditto Tiff. REally ditto.
Love it Ben.
How cute! :) Sorry I have been a slacker lately on reading blogs. I love all the info that you posted. Where did you move to? I didn't catch that. I hope things are going good with your puppy. :)
Post a Comment