Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some Tips Regarding the Swine Flu

If you are concerned about the Swine Flu, and you are running short on surgical masks to wear around, may we suggest an alternative:

And, should your area be spared the Swine Flu, you won't need to feel that you wasted your money, because these can also be worn as enviably fashionable head wear. You can't do that with a surgical mask.
Our legal department insists that we mention the minor side effects. Occasionally, wearers have displayed monster-like tendencies. And, even rarer, some wearers have lost muscle tone in one side of their necks. These side effects clear up within a week or so following removal of this product. However, we still feel that the benefits outweigh the risks.If you find yourself infected with the Swine Flu, you should remain home and drink plenty of fluids. However, if you simply MUST venture out, we suggest donning a disguise. Over-sized glasses and moon boots, perhaps.

Healthy habits are the best defense. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies; drink lots of water; get 7-9 hours of sleep each night; and get plenty of exercise and sunshine.

Good luck! And remember, we're all in this together!

(P.S. Are you tired of diaper on the head pictures yet?)

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

This message brought to you by Scooner Tuna. Right?

Loved it!

Mama D said...

What a fun post!! Loved the pictures. Your kids are so adorable!

Ash said...

I dont think I ever get sick of diaper pic's!

chelle said...

That just totally made my day. I have a hypocondriac (sp) son (cough andrew cough). maybe I should tell him if he does have it, we better take precausions and get him a diaper. I bet it would cure him REALLY quick. lol






still laughing :) :)

Shayleen Lunt said...

Wow! That is very impressive pumping! I guess I can have hope that Carter will learn to do that this year too then? I hope so! Go Brianna!

Lindy-Lou said...

Leslie, I'm afraid it's in the genes. Remember your great grandma Thudium was known to wear underpants on her head toward the end.
I've never heard of a two year old who could pump herself on the swing. Thanks for the undeniable evidence. Amazing.

Becky said...

That is one determined lil swinger!

As for the advice on the swine flu mask alternative, I'll pass it on to all my friends. The diaper manufacturers are gonna love you!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Brianna had spare "masks" on her arms. This obviously is in case the coughing produces gunk and you need to change. I loved the pics, love you two,three and forever. MOM

ps..Grandpa Goodrich also had a tendancy to the underwear on the head thing at the end.

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

You are so creative! This made me laugh! Keedon uses them as Spiderman masks, but now I know he's safe from the swine flu!

Jesse C said...

Wow. Your kids are really funny. I love the loss of muscle tone on one side of the neck picture.

Miss M said...

Leslie, that is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Whose idea was it to put the diapers on, Bens or yours?

Leslie said...

Miss M, definitely Ben's idea. They both do it a LOT around here, and they always want me to take a picture. So, I have a plethora of diaper on the head pictures. Thank goodness they are funny!

And, yes, this message was brought to you by Scooner Tuna!! : )