So, I spoke with Kiefer Sutherland last night. I decided it was time. I let him know that I'm just going to have to give up watching 24. I just don't think I can handle it anymore. He hugged me, and let me know that if I buy the entire season on DVD, I can adjust the settings and ratchet down the violence. At the time, I was very grateful for this information.
However, when I woke up, I was really kind of disgusted that he was advertising in my dream.
Besides, I'm pretty sure it was false advertising.
********
I have very smart readers! You figured out most of Brianna's songs. Here are the answers:
My Heavenly Father Loves Me
Love Is Spoken Here
Teach Me to Walk
Silent Night (it took me a looong time to figure out which song she meant by this. It's at the end of the third verse!)
Good job!
*******
Ben made me this Christmas Card this morning! It was so sweet!


I love the spellings, and, honestly, how many people are thoughtful enough to include a picture of the recipient??
7 comments:
You are so funny! If you buy this currant season will you lend it to me when I catch up with the other seasons? I love Ben's card, he is such a loving boy.
Wow, Ben's card touched me. What a sweet, compassionate, thoughtful boy. I wonder how long it has bothered him that he hadn't sent you a Christmas card? I hope his conscience hasn't been suffering for the last 2 months about this. I never would have thought to send such a card as a child, (unfortunately as an adult either). He amazes me. I'm glad he got that trait from you.
I love the card! I was thinking that last song was Silent Night but I didn't get around to commenting.
What a sweet card! And I love the spelling!
LOVE IT!! I love how they write. Sometimes I think people assume I am 6 as well. My spelling is horrible!
Too cute!
Man I wish I could dream of Kiefer! I never have that good of a dream.
What adorable kids you have. Maybe Ben isn't late...he's just REALLY early! That is really sweet though. :D
I rented the first season of 24 a few weeks ago. I couldn't handle watching them in succession.
And that card from Ben is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment