**My head hurts.
**Ironically enough, I had actually ordered a parenting book for myself previous to my venting post. It came today. It is called Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child Is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, Energetic. Even with a migraine, I've read the first five chapters. It seems to hit the nail on the head with my two spirited children. I really like it's positive approach so far. (Thanks for posting about it J.L.)
**I really love my family. I have the best hubby and most wonderful children in the world!
**The last few days, Brianna has been noticing the sounds our refrigerator makes when the ice maker drops the ice; and then again when the ice maker refills with water. She always asks, "What's that??" with a very cute inquisitive look on her face. I keep telling her, "Oh, that just's the fridge making noise." Today, soon after we repeated this scenario, Brianna passed some serious gas. With a surprised look on my face, I asked "What's that?" Without missing a beat, she replied, "It's the fridge."
**My fridge is disappointingly small.
**ATT may have more bars in more places, but not around here. We have terrible reception and dropped calls all the time.
**Watching my kids do gymnastics is so fun and rewarding. They are both really good for their ages and exposure.
**I hate ironing clothes.
**Ben keeps writing nice notes to James and I and leaving them around the house for us to find. I love it. It's so unexpected and sweet, it really lifts my spirits. I need to follow his example.
**When I think of how hard James works, and what his work actually entails, I am amazed at his dedication and positive attitude. He's a pretty amazing man!
**I fixed our garbage disposal this week.
**Our sink in our guest bathroom broke. It's a fancy looking one, on a pedestal, and the top decided to separate from the pedestal and to let the water run out through that seam. Hmmm, anyone know a good plumber here?
**My migraines have become almost extinct since I purchased some orthotic inserts. Too bad nobody told my head that I was done with migraines today . . . or last weekend. Hmmm, . . . I wonder why they're back??
**What random thoughts are rolling around your head??
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
6 comments:
I hope your head is feeling better. I love reading your random thoughts. And I love you too.
I'm trying to think of when the last time I had a headache. They stink. Sometimes I get a bad one and can hardly move, other times a can of Coke will take care of it.
I miss you!
My head hurts too. I went to the ENT on Wednesday and got my shots of Kenalog up in my nasal passage/turbinates and my head has been hurting ever since. I sure can breathe better but this headache is not nice.
I am convinced that no matter what cell phone server you have, there are always some problems. I just wonder why there arent more towers with all the cell phones?! Landlines never have that issue.
Philip irons his own clothes. Problem solved!
I am impressed you fixed your garbage disposal! Way to go Leslie!
Listen to Jack Johnson. Maybe that will take your mind off your headache! :)
I hate doing the business taxes ... mostly because I procrastinate til the ultimate deadline every year!
I went to do laundry tonight and my washer wont fill up with water. It will spin and spin but no filling up and washing. I wish I could fix that!
I'm sure we contributed to your week-end migraine, which really makes me sad. I've been with you so many times when you've been in pain and your fun and quirky sense of humor never leaves you. Neither does your sense of others and their feelings and needs. When I grow up, I want to be like you. I hope the headaches are on their way out.
I hate headaches. It makes it impossible to do focus on anything I need to do. It also makes me cranky.
Look you move away and you can now sew great stuff and fix things around the house. Maybe I should move further because I haven't discovered any new talents.
I think I need to read that book. I'm pretty sure a parenting book of any sort would be a good idea for me. Sorry we missed you at Zach's blessing, but it looks like you had a good time. Thankfully we'll be with you next month!
Post a Comment