Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Interview with Brianna

I wanted to interview Brianna as well, but thought it would be more enjoyable if you could hear her responses from her own mouth.

Unfortunately, she is just a wee bit obsessed with seeing herself in the camera.

Still cute, but I guess we'll never know what her solution for the current financial crisis would have been.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, I love that kid.

chelle said...

Sooo sweet!
Hopefully she will keep that great self esteem when she gets older! I for HATE seeing myself on any pictures/videos. EEK!
It was great to hear your voice again as well! Seems like it has been forever =(

John said...

Soooooo cute.

"Oh my word!"

Thanks so much for sharing.

Miss M said...

I love it. O is the same way. We can't even get her to pose for a pic without her wanting to see it or scrunching up her eyes in anticipation of the flash.

I love it.
I love it.
I LOVE IT!!!!

Jesse C said...

She is so dang cute.