Oh! How I love these two precious, little souls!!
I'm not sure what they built here, but it looks cool!
Just hangin' in the front yard.
I thought this picture was a classic! It's sure to be included in Brianna's wedding video!
Happy 6th Birthday, Ben!!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday to Ben! And I am mucho impressed by that thing they created. I think it's a tribute to the never-ending road construction in Utah, what with the orange cones and all...
Happy birthday Ben! You couldn't of come to a better family. (Brianna as well!)
What great pics Leslie! THanks for sharing and giving me the idea to start 'picking' photos now to torture my kids with!!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday, Ben!
It's hard to believe Ben is six already... then again, with some of the things he says, maybe it's hard to believe he's not a lot older!!
Great pics!!
I've been waiting for the birthday pics. The kids are darling, of course. What a team they will be. MOM M.
Ben is 6 years old! The time is going so fast. I remember when he was still in diapers! He sure has grown into a handsome man!
What wonderful pictures! Your kids are adorable. Happy Birthday, Ben!
Happy Birthday Ben! I can't believe he is 6. I like the cake and I like his smile on that picture.
Happy Birthday Ben! I love the pictures, Ben looks pretty cool with those sunglasses.
I love the desert island they made. Great pictures.
So cute! Happy Birthday, Ben!
:)
Great pictures!
Post a Comment