Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Life-Changing Discovery!

O.k., so I love blogging! I love keeping up with family and friends through this wonderful medium! I love to read your thoughts and experiences and to learn from and laugh with each of you. However, due to my addiction of checking and re-checking each blog, I was finding that the blogging cyber-universe was starting to take a significant amount of time away from my real-life universe.

Then, my wonderful sister who is the Master Blogger shared with me her secret: simply click here and sign up for Google Reader. Enter in each blog address you wish to follow, and it will show you each time there is a new post! What a great thing!! I'm starting to get my life back! I actually got showered and dressed, got my kids ready, my son off to school, worked on my dishes, all before lunch time!! It's a virtual miracle!!!

6 comments:

Pampered Princess said...

I don't want to shower, get dressed OR work on my dishes!!@@#$@# So, what do you think about that?????

okay, I'll be good now. I LOVE the Google reader idea. And now that so many people I know are blogging I NEED it!! Thanks Leslie!

Shayleen Lunt said...

That sounds like a great discovery. Can you enter in all my check blogs for me?
I agree - it can take a lot of time to check them. I'll be signing up for that! I might even have to make reference to it for some of my friends 'on the other side.'
Thanks!

Steve and Jamie said...

What a great idea! I'm going to sign up right now. I should be working on my dishes . . .

Patty said...

I'm signing up now! What a great way to keep up!!

Anonymous said...

If Google Reader had been offered on a Saturday morning infomercial for $29.99 a month, I would have bought it. It truly is a time saver!

carrie said...

oh yeah...been there and done that. thanks for sharing and please let your sister know her expertise is greatly appreciated by many!