What a beautiful baby! What a wonderful year!I love:
her cute little folded arms for prayers.
how she signs "please" when she wants something.
how she "talks" on the phone.
her attempts at "amen" at the end of prayers, and "hello" when she has the phone to her ear.
how she hugs her Daddy, her brother, and myself.
how she loves her baby dolls!
how she loves necklaces and bracelets.
how she is so smart that the child-proof locks for the cupboards are no challenge to her.
her smile!
that she lets me sleep at night!
her beautiful eyes!
how she loves to wear her 'girly' shoes.
her laugh!
Brianna is truly a Joy! Thank you, God, and thank you Brianna's birthmom, for blessing my life and my family with this little angel!!
9 comments:
She is absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to see her again. Happy, happy, happy birthday, Brianna!
Happy Birthday, Brianna!
What a joy to have you in the family.
What a darling one-year-old. She's always been beautiful, but she just keeps getting cuter by the day. I love that she loves her doll babies. It was a sad day when you girls outgrew asking for a doll for Christmas. Give her hugs from us and let her listen to the cell phone message of our lovely rendition of Happy Birthday, Dear Brianna, Happy Birthday to You!
I can't believe she is already a year!!! She is such a cute little girl. She has such a sweet smile. Happy Birthday Brianna!!!
Happy Birthday Brianna. I called to wish you a happy birthday but you were napping. I guess I will have to catch you on your 2nd b-day.
She is so cute.
Happy Birthday Dear Brianna! I'm sure she brings pure joy to your heart. Best wishes for another blessed year! Now let's smash some cake ;P
Happy birthday Brianna I love you. You are getting cuter by the minute.
Grandfather C
I can't believe a year has gone by already. We are so grateful for our little angel, and can't wait to see her again! Mom M.
Happy Birthday Bri, You have been blessed with such a loving family. MacKenzie says Hi!
Post a Comment