A conversation, out of the blue, on the way home from grocery shopping.
Ben: If the Church isn't locked, we should go and check the nursery. And, if it's dirty, we should clean it.
Me: Wow! That's a really nice thing you just thought of. What made you think of that?
Ben: Oh, well, . . . my heart just maked me think of it. It is Jesus' house.
Me: You're right, it is Jesus' house, so we should help keep it looking nice.
Ben: Yup, we should.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
3 comments:
That is so sweet! What a great kid.
That sounds just like Ben! Your blog is great Leslie, you're so talented! I will enjoy 'catching up' with you when you leave for the west through this medium! ;P
-Corrie
I can't believe how amazing my nephew is! Are you doing something that I haven't figured out yet? I have a lot to learn from Ben. I think he is going to be an amazing leader in our church. He already is leading us in the right direction.
Post a Comment