Yes, it is Super Banana's cape. Ben drew him and cut him out. I colored him. I made Rotten Potato, but he was from Ben's imagination.
When you say "Super Banana" you must have one arm straight out in front of you, and the other arm bent with the fingers pointing in the same direction as the other arm. You also must follow Super Banana's name with "Whooosh!" That is, if you want to say it like Ben does.
The world needs more Super Bananas (whoosh!). I can't say it enough. There are a lot of rotten potatoes out there. More Super Bananas (whoosh!) and more Bens.
3 comments:
I'm laughing out loud. Is that SB's red cape or a sharp object used for carving RP????
Don't bother to bring paper. I have plenty.
Yes, it is Super Banana's cape. Ben drew him and cut him out. I colored him. I made Rotten Potato, but he was from Ben's imagination.
When you say "Super Banana" you must have one arm straight out in front of you, and the other arm bent with the fingers pointing in the same direction as the other arm. You also must follow Super Banana's name with "Whooosh!" That is, if you want to say it like Ben does.
The world needs more Super Bananas (whoosh!). I can't say it enough. There are a lot of rotten potatoes out there. More Super Bananas (whoosh!) and more Bens.
Post a Comment