Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Never A Dull Moment

Brianna is so fun, and definitely one of a kind!

Brianna has her own sense of style that is as one-of-a-kind as she is.  This was our conversation while getting ready for school on Monday:
Me: Um, do you maybe have a pink shirt to go with that skirt?
Brianna: Nope!
Me:  Ok, I guess red might work.  But, do you think we could choose some different socks?  I mean, just because there's no blue anywhere else in your outfit?
Brianna:  That's the fun of it!

******

Brianna also has an issue with mixing up her words, or syllables within words.  She knows exactly what she means, and usually we can figure it out, but it's often hilarious.  Two recent examples:

Brianna: I know the devil's real name.  It's Christopher!"
Me: What?!  No!  It's not Christopher.
Brianna:  Yes.  It's Christopher, my primary teacher told me.
Me:  Oh!  No, honey, it's Lucifer, not Christopher.


Brianna:  I think I'm getting the Frank of this.
Me: I think you mean the HANG of this.
Brianna: Well I say the Frank of this!

6 comments:

Patty said...

She's quite the character! (in a good way!) I'm so glad you share these moments- they make me smile!

Kate said...

I'm getting the Frank of it. :)love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I needed a Brianna moment. And honestly, she gets her style sense from Grammie!!

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

I love it! I can picture her and hear her now!

Unknown said...

Funny! Sometimes Christopher is a bit of a devil.

gma said...

love it....cindy