Monday, April 30, 2012

Things that made me giggle yesterday....

During the opening hymn in Church, Ben leans over to me and says, "That's not true!" 
"What's not true?" I asked, confused.
"There's not a right and wrong to EVERY question!" (The hymn stated, 'there's a right and a wrong to every question'.) He went on to give me an example, "Do you like skittles?!"

*************

During Primary, I had one rambunctious little guy come sit next to me, to try to help him be more reverent.  After a while, he showed me the CTR ring he had been holding and playing with.  I said, "Oh, that's nice!  Does it help you to choose the right?"
He said, "Ya.  I stole it from my brother's bedroom."


*************

Then, the last scripture we read in our family scripture study last night ended with, "...—ye shall lie down in sorrow."  (2 Nephi 7:11)  With that, Brianna closed the scriptures, tipped over onto the couch, and wearily said, "I'm gunning to lie down in sorrow."

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

These made me and Ryan giggle!

Patty said...

Thanks for sharing those- they definitely made me laugh!! I wonder if this is what Jesus had in mind when He said we needed to be like little children. ;)

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Enjoyed Brianna's call the other day. Dad

Mama D said...

So fun! I needed the smiles and laughter these caused. I'm glad you shared these tidbits. Kids are so delightful!

Lindy-Lou said...

These are worthy to be published. Oh wait....you did! ;) So funny!

Anonymous said...

Love this...Cindy

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

I have just been laughing with you and now at you! JK. I love this post... so funny!
skittles... he's right, ya know... now that he put it that way.