I love that Brianna says "gunning to" instead of "going to", as in
*I am GUNNING TO marry Q!
*Are you gunning to make dinner?
I love that our new backyard plants are starting to wake up and blossom.
I love that Ben and Brianna can both get lost in imagination in the backyard. That was a major hope of mine in landscaping back there. I love looking out the window and seeing Ben in the midst of an intense battle on the trampoline; Or Brianna deep in conversation with some one only she can see.
I love that Ben shares his deepest thoughts, worries, and even crushes with me if I'll just take the time to snuggle him at bedtime.
I love to overhear Brianna "reading" a book. While she is learning to read, she is still a beginning reader, but with her active imagination and large vocabulary and unique talent for narration, she is SO fun to hear! Maybe all of our reading together and audiobook listening is preparing her for her future career as an Audible.com narrator.
I love my husband! Easter Sunday, James arrived late to church, due to work. I was sitting on the stand, as I was to speak. My heart skipped a beat, and my mind calmed as I saw him enter the chapel.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
4 comments:
You are blessed...love ya Cindy
Great post Leslie. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend.
So many things and people to love! You are blessed. Thanks for sharing with us.
One of the things I love is YOU.
Ditto Mama D. Great post, Leslie. You are a great soul.
Post a Comment