James asked me to start blogging again. Touched, I said, "Oh, you've missed my posts?" He said, "Well, I have, but I think it's a really good way to record our family history."
It kind of reminded me of two Sundays ago at church. I received a new calling which would take me away from Young Women's where I have been teaching since about mid-December. I have struggled to feel like I've really connected with the girls, even though they are great girls. So, when one of them asked, "You're not going to stop teaching us are you?" "Aw," I thought, "She actually likes me."
"I'm sorry," I said. "Ugh!" she moaned, "we've been through SO many teachers!"
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
3 comments:
Well, just for the record and not just because I'm nice...I miss your blog posts too!!!! I love your sense of humor and insights. So there. Write.
Ditto the above comment. Please write again! I've missed hearing about your family.
Wow! This is a great day! Good for James. And as for the young woman, don't expect anything more until she's like thirty or so.
Post a Comment