While we were priviledged to have Elder Kikuchi as our visiting authority, this is what I heard:
Is it over yet?
How much longer?
Is it almost done?
I'm hungry.
I need to go to the bathroom.
When will it be done?
I'm thirsty.
I need to go to the bathroom again.
Can I have more snacks?
Can we just go home?
Pretty much the same thing I hear whenever Brianna and I head ANYWHERE in the car together. Gosh I love that little girl!!!!!! Truly, I do!
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
5 comments:
Yes, yes, yes. I know exactly what you mean. (This is a friend of your moms. Do you remember me?)
Yes, Melissa, I remember you! :)
Hey, Melissa! I miss Miss M!
Ah, kids. Love 'em, but... :)
How awesome to have Elder Kikuchi at stake conf. I remember when he came to ours in Cincy. It was amazing.
It isn't just Stake conference, I think that it is every Sunday and every drive in the car! Can't wait too see you all! MOM M.
Post a Comment