First of all, when I arrived to pick Brianna up from pre-school today, she was busy shooting baskets outside. Her teacher informed me that "She's Jimmer today."
(Jimmer Fredette)
So, on the way home, Brianna says to me, "Do you want to hear a song?"
"Sure!"
"It's a gymnastics song. It goes like this:
I want to be good at gymnastics!
I have to work very hard,
Like Jimmer.
I want to be good at soccer
oh Yeah!"
Her daddy will be so proud!
7 comments:
Who needs TV when you have Brianna???
That is hilarious!
This proves that even pre-schoolers can be "Jimmered." :)
Teach me how to Jimmer (have you heard that song). Awesome. Taking after her favorite older cousin :)
And Jesse thought he had a corner on the market for sports anthems!
THAT'S MY GIRL! GRAMMIE
BTW, there's a special on 'Jimmer' tonight at 7pm on BYUTV. Brianna should watch.
Post a Comment