Out of the blue today in the car, Brianna says: China. ... I've been to China.
Me (who had just been forced to turn right out of a parking lot that I wanted to turn left out of): Hmm.
Brianna: Ya, I went to China when I was a baby with Jesus. Ben did too. We all held hands and walked to China.
More and more we are finding out about Brianna's history before birth, and some things that we should have been aware of after birth, such as her little walk to China. It's nice that she can open up about these things.
*******
Another time, Brianna was sitting on the couch looking at a book quietly, when I hear her murmur in frustration: I can't hear the words in my head!!
She thought that she should be able to read to herself; that by opening the book and sitting quietly, she would hear the words in her head. That's what it must look like to her when the rest of us are reading to ourselves. :)
4 comments:
The world according to Brianna - it's an amazing place. Brianna is an amazing soul.
This was worth waiting for. Thanks for posting, Les.
Wow that could be really convenient when I read. I would like the bell too so I know when to turn the page.
I wuv Brianna.
Haha! Too cute!
Post a Comment