Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life!

I love this time of year!

I love my Savior who loved each of us enough to come to earth and live a mortal life and atone for our sins.
I love that He made it possible to be free from pain, sorrow, guilt, grief, illness, etc.
I love that Brianna still believes in Santa.
I love that Ben can't contain his Christmas secrets. (I love it, but won't trust him with any more!)
I love that James still has a little boy in him, and that I get peeks at that (mostly when he has a weapon -- bow & arrow, or gun-- in his hand.)
I love that my new dog is SO mellow.
And that he doesn't pee and poop in the house.
I love that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with James' family, and that we have a great party coming up with my side of the family as well!
I love that I love ALL of my family members! What a blessing that is!
I love that I can see. I mean I can SEE! LASIK is fabulous!
I love that Ben is LOVING third grade!
I love that I can take pictures with my phone! Afterall, it allowed me to capture these beauties!
The night Ben received his Bobcat!
Ben receiving his soccer trophy! His coach likes to give them a nickname each season. This time, he called Ben Mr. Fundamentals. :) Ben scored a goal on his last game of the season!
(Brianna did great in soccer this year as well, and she, too, received a trophy, but those pictures were on a different camera!)
Obviously, it's very difficult to get Brianna to pose for a picture!
Poor mannequin! I guess she learned too late that you NEVER mess with a 4 year old pirate!

8 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

It IS a wonderful life, and YOU are partly to blame for that. ;) Great post! What fun pictures!

Kat said...

You have such a good family and you are a great mom! I love reading your blog. :)

Miss M said...

That last picture of B is a classic. Thanks for sharing.

Mama D said...

It's great to read a new post from you. You have so much fun in your wonderful life! Love the pics, especially that last one!

Jesse C said...

Awesome. You do have a great life.

Tiffany said...

I love you. And I love the pirate picture. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this! One complaint....need a picture of the DOG! I know...I'm weird...so proud of Ben...I remember those scouting days...
Brianna is such a cutie...love the blog! Love your family! Cindy

Jen said...

You ARE alive! Yay! Your children are as adorable as ever. Brianna is such a ham, and tell Ben we're SO proud of him for getting his Bobcat.