I have just had the privilege of spending the last nine days with family -- my own, the family I grew up in, and the family I married into! It was wonderful! I can honestly say that I love and enjoy every one of them. I am very grateful for Eternal families because these are the people I want to spend eternity with.
My kids were so delightful and had SO MUCH FUN with all of their cousins! I think they may never quite recover from the sleep deprivation, but they will also treasure these memories.
Now it's time to deck the halls! I'm really tired from all the partying, but I also want to get the house all gussied up, and get the Christmas music filling the air! (James is very strict about no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. Bah-humbug!)
Oh, the lemon car, you know the one that I tried to make into lemonade, well, let's just say that the dealership may have a lemonade stand up right now, trying to sell that to some other sucker! And we are now driving a beautiful Hyundai Veracruz which is very nice, and, incredibly, the check engine light has not come on once! For me, reliability is worth the higher price tag!
I hope that each and every one of you is having a wonderful holiday season; that the peace, the joy, and the healing that this season offers will be yours!
7 comments:
Thank you so much for putting it all together. You are so thoughtful. It will be a great memory for years to come.
Thank you for the wonderful time. We loved it. Today has been a little rough getting "back into it" too. But, it was worth it. LOve you.
Thanks, Les and James. It was unforgettable.
How wonderful to share the holiday with family!
I'm glad that you are enjoying your more reliable vehicle and those woes are behind you!
I'm so glad things worked out with the lemon, and even more glad that you were able to spend so much time with family! What a great blessing!
Have fun with the decorating!
I am so glad that you are able to have a nice reliable car now. :) I bet your time with your family was awesome. I hope you are playing that Christmas music up as loud as it will go and dancing like nobodies business. :)
I'm not sure how I didn't make a comment earlier, but I still need to leave a comment to say the biggest thank you for dreaming up our get together and making it come true. It meant the world to my family. I love you!
Post a Comment