Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun, 'til Daddy Takes the T-bird Away!

First loose tooth! (On the bottom, sitting at an angle.) When Ben first noticed his loose tooth, he told everyone! Immediately, Brianna began to tell people that she, too, had a loose tooth . . . in her foot!
Snuggle time.

First black eye. Thanks to a hard bump with a classmate.
At a carnival in town. I thought Brianna would be nervous to ride this little train ride on her own, but she LOVED it. She rode it 3 or 4 times!

Ben's birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese's.

Future American Idol?? (Singing "I Am a Child of God".)


Teaching Ben to "roll with it". (Also at the carnival.)


Even Simon would be enthralled by her! ("Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star")
When Brianna watched herself in these videos, she said, "So cute!" and "I a good singer!"

9 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

Brianna, you a good singer!!
Ben, you figured it out! (the barrell thingy).
Tooth Fairy, I hope you know you've got some work to do!
What fun pictures!! Almost as fun as being there. not.

Mama D said...

My sound isn't working...! I will have to come back later to listen to your adorable kids.

Life sounds happy and busy! Congrats to Ben with his loose tooth. When Laura had her first loose tooth, she had to tell *everyone* about it. She has lost 3 so she's sporting that toothless grin look at the moment!

heather said...

It is so funny but Colin just showed me his first loose tooth loose and I think it is the exact same one as Ben. I loved the singing and the walking in circles as she did it was pretty amusing too.

chelle said...

Looks like you have been having a blast. (except for the black eye OUCH!)
Brianna is a star whether Simon can see it ot not!
Loose teeth are always fun!
My kids loose their teeth very early. Matthew has already lost his two bottom teeth and is working on his top two. The dentist said they probably won't make it another two weeks!
It is fun to see what you guys have been up to and that your all doing well! :)

Jen said...

I love how Brianna runs laps while she sings! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, I almost wnt into withdrawals while waiting for the new posts. I miss you so much and am repenting my decisions of this past weekend. See you soon!

Ash said...

I think they are cutest kids ever! Yeah missing teeth soon!

Becky said...

Cute post! I laughed out loud watching been in the Wheel! I have to wonder if I would be laying on the bottom the entire time! haha

Jesse C said...

She is a good singer, and so cute. Ben is too funny.