Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reality Check

As we rushed out the door to the bus stop this morning, I had a horrible realization. I said to Ben, "Oh my gosh! I haven't even brushed my hair yet. How bad is it?"

Ben replied, matter-of-factly, "Bad."

11 comments:

Grammies Inn said...

Too, Too funny! Wish I had a picture, love you!

Becky said...

That is hysterical! And I bet it didnt look that bad!

CC said...

ouch.

Tiffany said...

So funny. Next time don't ask, right?

chelle said...

HAHA That is too funny. He doesn't have any problem telling it like it is huh?
SO , how bad was it REALLY? I know you had to rush to the bathroom when you got home to look! lol
Thanks for the laugh :D

Leslie said...

Let's just leave it at "bad." ;)

Ash said...

BURN, by the little one:) Did you ever watch the Bill Cosby show called "Kids say the darndest things" I think thats what it was called...or something like it. What a cutie boy you have!

Mama D said...

I'm sorry for your pain, but I laughed so hard Ray asked what was up. He thinks this is priceless!

That Ben, he sure keeps you on your toes! And it couldn't have been *that* bad... Just think of all the other mothers at the bus stop hoping nobody notices they forgot to brush their hair, too! :)

Eyelashes by Brandy said...

Your hair could never look bad! So don't ask a little boy, or any boy for that matter!

Miss M said...

That's awesome. I see fortune 500 corporate director or CEO in his future.

Steve and Jamie said...

At least he was honest, right?