Last Sunday, Ben and I were lounging on the couch. He had his feet pointed toward me, so I started massaging them. Every time I stopped, he would get after me to keep going. He also kept pointing out areas that needed more attention.
I finally laughed and said, "What? Do you think I'm your personal massage therapist?"
Without missing a beat, he replied, "Well, you're the only one available."
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
10 comments:
That is hilarious lol.
I know I sure could use a personal massage therapist. This Chiro I go to now uses Massage therapy as part of his treatment. I LOVE it! I just wish it weren't so much $$!
I often wish I had taken you up on your offers in times past for a massage! I never know what I missing. :D
thats so cute :) ben sounds like he is just a hilarious kid
p.s. random memory--i remember you giving me a hand massage years and years ago at i think maybe monica's wedding? anyway, you give good massages, so i understand why ben would want one so badly
Dad just might need one this week end. Dad C
Oh man, what is going to come out of him when he really understands his humor?! :) Good evening giggle!
Wow. Nice wit - which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
I told you a couple posts ago I remember you giving me hand massages at our house in Ely, during Thanksgiving time! :) You are the best!
Ben just blows your socks off with his comments. Who is he, really?
I wish I had a massage therapist around, available. Lucky Ben!
That is so funny~! I can picture Ben's face when he says it!
Post a Comment