Look at these cute kids! Ben felt that he needed to look very intense for the pictures -- we don't know why, we don't question why.
Brianna absolutely LOVED trick-or-treating, and made a point of informing most people that she was dressed as a "fuh-fie fairy" (a butterfly fairy). She would turn around so that people could get a better look at her wings! She was really cute about the whole thing.

Then, Saturday morning, we headed off on an adventure to attend our first BYU game in a decade! It was so fun, and really quite an exciting game. BYU won, (which may be due, in part, to Ben's prayer) but it was a close, back and forth game with LOTS of mistakes. Strangely enough, that does keep a game very interesting and exciting!
I included this first picture because I look so amazingly fabulous! Apparently, James was taking our picture while I was busy eating a mouthful of popcorn. Oh well.
Isn't she the cutest little cougar fan?? She loved Cosmo, but she did keep getting confused. She kept saying, "Go Buckeyes!" I guess you can take the girl out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the girl!
Every time the other team would score, they would fire a cannon. It was quite loud, and Brianna didn't like it a bit. However, it wasn't until after the third or fourth time that I finally figured out what she kept saying afterward: "Softly! No slam the door!"
Ben liked the game as well. He was able to follow and understand it pretty well. Afterward, at the hotel, he and James watched the end of the Texas vs Texas Tech game, and Ben was really into it, and commenting. It made me smile to hear him sounding so grown up. Brianna kept yelling at the TV "Get him! Get him!" I guess she learned a thing or two about football, too.
Brianna almost got to meet Cosmo, but that was as close as they came. We had pretty good seats, and could see the field very well.
On our drive home, Sunday, our car began to malfunction as we came over some very BIG mountains. The accelerator just decided to stop accelerating, so we turned around and limped back, on a different, flatter road and ran into this scene. James immediately pulled over and jumped out to get some great pictures. In the end, we went to a Checker Auto Parts, where they checked the codes and found that it was an O2 sensor malfunction. They cleared the code, and we drove home just fine.


I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!
Isn't she the cutest little cougar fan?? She loved Cosmo, but she did keep getting confused. She kept saying, "Go Buckeyes!" I guess you can take the girl out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the girl!
Every time the other team would score, they would fire a cannon. It was quite loud, and Brianna didn't like it a bit. However, it wasn't until after the third or fourth time that I finally figured out what she kept saying afterward: "Softly! No slam the door!"
Ben liked the game as well. He was able to follow and understand it pretty well. Afterward, at the hotel, he and James watched the end of the Texas vs Texas Tech game, and Ben was really into it, and commenting. It made me smile to hear him sounding so grown up. Brianna kept yelling at the TV "Get him! Get him!" I guess she learned a thing or two about football, too.
On our drive home, Sunday, our car began to malfunction as we came over some very BIG mountains. The accelerator just decided to stop accelerating, so we turned around and limped back, on a different, flatter road and ran into this scene. James immediately pulled over and jumped out to get some great pictures. In the end, we went to a Checker Auto Parts, where they checked the codes and found that it was an O2 sensor malfunction. They cleared the code, and we drove home just fine.I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!
10 comments:
What an exciting weekend! Ben and Brianna were so cute in their costumes!
Thanks for the great pictures. So glad you had such a fun week-end. And glad you made it home safely. The kids look adorable in their costumes. It seems you have no gender identification worries with those two. :-)
Yeah!! I am so glad you guys got to go to a BYU football game. I love the pictures and you look fabulous mouth full of food and all!
What an amazing weekend! Everyone looks great. (even with popcorn in their mouth)
What? You were in Provo this weekend? And I was in Provo this weekend and I didn't see you? We need to coordinate a little better. . .
I'm glad you made it home safe. I bet you weren't expecting to see real Rams this weekend. Those pictures are great. Brianna is such a cutie.
I love your BYU fans! I wonder how many years it will take to see them in person:)
Well, of course, Ben looks intense. There are lives at stake here, and property to protect, and small school children to educate about the dangers of playing with fire. :-)
Brianna is a doll.
Thanks for sharing. Go Cougars. Glad you were there to cheer them on to the crazy end!
Can I just say I love the fact that she was saying "Go buckeye's." Sounds like a good weekend, and those are some pretty cool pictures from the breakdown.
What a great weekend! Wonderful costumes, fun BYU football game, kids saying the cutest things! I'm glad the car problems were resolved. I love that Brianna's heart is still in Ohio! <3
Post a Comment