The other night, when Ben was supposed to be in bed, he came down to get us, and said that we should go check out the bathroom. He had cleaned the bathroom, and had left a note. The note read:
IhoptatyouluvewutididtoothePlas.
Translation: I hope that you love what I did to the place.
What a great kid. I suppose if you want to not get in trouble for being out of bed, this is a good approach!
*********
Why would anyone make these gross plastic cockroaches?? . . . I guess because there are little boys in the world (some of them disguised in adult bodies!)
***********
Brianna is certainly the life of the party. Whenever we are going to any kind of get together, I tell her we are going to a party. She gets so excited and says over and over, "Party time! Party time! Party time!"
When my mom and neices were coming, I tried to explain to Brianna that we would have a party when she woke up, because they would arrive after she was in bed. She kept asking, "Party comin'? Party comin'?"
Even though she's only two, she has a great sense of humor, and what makes it even funnier to me, is that she knows she's being funny.
7 comments:
Too funny! I love the note.
That is something you have to keep FOREVER!
EWWW @ the bugs ewwww ewww ewww
Brianna is the cutest little thing.
I hope that this cleaning phase lasts forever! My kids never clean anything without being asked unless they are trying to get money. That is so sweet. Brianna's hair has gotten so long. She is adorable.
Just love you guys!!
Now it's my turn to say, "Party comin'?" And I'll make sure to leave pencil and note paper in the bathroom - right near the cleaning supplies. ;-)
Does Ben hire out? My bathroom could use some serious cleaning.
I'm thinking what Jamie's thinking - does Ben want to come help clean here?! Your kids are so cute!
We miss you all.
That bug is so disgusting!
Post a Comment