I know you've been waiting with baited breath. So, without further ado, the winner of the drawing part of the tRcg Recipe Contest is:
Tiffany of the Would-Be Writer's Guild . Wahoo!! Congratulations Tiffany!!
Incidentally, if you're sad about missing out on the $10 gift card to Target, Tiffany is holding an $11 cash give-away right now on her site.
Now, for those of you who are of a suspicious nature, I promise there was no nepotism involved. The drawing was completely fair and unbiased.
By the way, WOW!! What great recipes!! Thanks for all of you who entered! I've got a lot of cooking to do. We have tried two recipes so far, and they were both delicious! This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. James is really excited about all of this good food that is going to feed him, and Ben is taking his role as one of the judges quite seriously. (FYI, a little authority can be a dangerous thing for a six-year-old!) Brianna, well, if we could get her to sit still long enough to actually eat a complete meal, we would consider that a success!
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
2 comments:
I'm so excited! And isn't Karma funny? I give away $11 and I get back $10... So cool.
Congrats Tiffany! I am going to go pee on some money now...maybe it will magically turn into something waaay better. :D
Post a Comment