I am not saying that because I am all "girly" but it is gross. I even have proof that I'm not too "girly", those frog legs James was talking about, I had 'em too. Taste like chicken! (I wouldn't eat them now though)
That is awesome, Ashley has frogs in her back yard in St. George, my kids love to go there and try to catch them. That's so awesome he is not squeamish (I'm sure that's spelled wrong)
I think that thing is darling. I want to hold it too. How great for your kids, I was just telling the pest control guy that if he came across anymore tarantulas that I wanted it for a pet.
10 comments:
How is it that boys like holding such things? I just don't get it.
When he takes those toads out and cuts them up and cooks them outside somewhere, then you will know he is a clone of his dad! :)
Aunt Becky
ewwww!!!
double ewww @ aunt Becky's comment.
That brag post just went out the window for Dr James :P
Bleh! And I'm not easily grossed out, but that is gross.
I have one word: WHOA!
(And I am mucho afraid of the comment by Becky.)
Actually, I've never eaten toads. But fresh frog legs aren't so bad. Do you think they would taste the same?
I haven't seen a toad that big since moving east, or even many frogs for that matter. That's pretty cool!
Ok, I think that is really gross!
I am not saying that because I am all "girly" but it is gross. I even have proof that I'm not too "girly", those frog legs James was talking about, I had 'em too. Taste like chicken! (I wouldn't eat them now though)
That is awesome, Ashley has frogs in her back yard in St. George, my kids love to go there and try to catch them. That's so awesome he is not squeamish (I'm sure that's spelled wrong)
I think that thing is darling. I want to hold it too. How great for your kids, I was just telling the pest control guy that if he came across anymore tarantulas that I wanted it for a pet.
Post a Comment