Saturday, May 3, 2008

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON. . .

We did it!!! We made reservations for a super-fantastic celebratory vacation!!! Thanks for all of your support/encouraging peer pressure/threats! It meant a lot to me!!

Now, as if that wasn't enough cause for excitement: (Drum Roll, PLease) We received an offer on our house today, and we are now under contract!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOO!! Barring any problems with the inspection or with the buyer's financing, we have basically sold our home! Yay! What a huge burden lifted off of our shoulders.

13 comments:

Erin said...

I am SO excited for you guys...congratulations on both accounts. What a relief! So where are you going - and when??

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh Leslie - that is sooo great! And before your trip to Colorado, right? Hooray - now you can actually look for houses to BUY!
Enjoy your vacation too...since you aren't letting us in on what it is...you better blog about it after you've done your celebrating!

Sarah said...

Yeah on the house! So....were you able to pick it up and move it into a better neighborhood??? Hehehehehe:) See....things are working out. All is good!!

Cassie Rakes said...

That is AWESOME. I knew it would sell your house is so cute.

Corrie- said...

Congratulations! I'm sad for Ohio that you're leaving, but CO doesn't know what's coming! Thank goodness for blogging...I hope you'll post tons of pics of your life out west.

Tiffany said...

WOOOOOOT! WOOOOOOT! Congratulations!

So, are you telling me the key to selling my house is booking a vacation to San Diego???

chelle said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!

Patty said...

That is fantastic!! I'm so excited for you! (on both accounts!)

Dede said...

YA! Congrats on both!!! Such a well deserved vacation and I'm so glad you sold your house. To be honest, I wasn't too worried because your house is so cute!

John said...

Leslie
That is so exciting about the house. What a HUGE relief!

And way to go on the vacation planning. You guys definitely deserve some relaxation time. Have fun!

kjha said...

Congratulations on all counts! You bring hope to the masses!

Mama D said...

Congrats! What a big relief! Time to celebrate!!

Papa D said...

Congratulations! That is SO good to hear - even it we all are sad that it had to happen.