Oh James stop being modest...we saw your arm in there too. But, where was Brianna?!? You are all amazingly cute people. How do you handle it all in one household? Matthew would love this song dedicated to his favorite color. Great job Ben. Thats a big word for such a little guy!
O h, I love that kid. R eally, Ben, you are very creative A nd thanks Mom and Dad for making it seem as if you really aren't so far away. N ot too long now before we can actually drive to your home! G ee, I can hardly wait! E very bad attempt at creativity must eventually come to an end.
10 comments:
That's one cute kid! And one cute mommy on the other side of the camera.
Oh James stop being modest...we saw your arm in there too. But, where was Brianna?!? You are all amazingly cute people. How do you handle it all in one household?
Matthew would love this song dedicated to his favorite color.
Great job Ben. Thats a big word for such a little guy!
Fantastic! I love that song. It's catchy.
Is this another original Ben song? It's catchy and informative.
My favorite line: "Oranges are always orange."
So classic!
O h, I love that kid.
R eally, Ben, you are very creative
A nd thanks Mom and Dad for making it seem as if you really aren't so far away.
N ot too long now before we can actually drive to your home!
G ee, I can hardly wait!
E very bad attempt at creativity must eventually come to an end.
Neat song! Is that a Ben creation or did he learn that at school?
Love the song. Thanks for sharing.
I love watching kids sing. He makes me laugh. I wonder is there a song for all the colors or is orange just that special.
You can tell Ben is a true boy or the song eould have been
S-U-M-M-E-R S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E
Love that kid. Thanks for sharing
Very cute. :)
Post a Comment