Thursday, October 25, 2007

Something to Make You Smile

My sister e-mailed this to me, and it was just too funny! I've watched it over and over, and I can't keep from laughing. Hope you enjoy as well!

click here

8 comments:

Jen said...

I have seen that clip before, but it's so funny. Those babies are a riot! Can you imagine identical quadruplet boys??? Yikes!

chelle said...

What a hoot!! I can't imagine keeping 4 babies happy. But these guys sure seem easily amused! Thanks for the laughs!

Papa D said...

That should be linked in the dictionary for "funny." I also couldn't stop laughing - and calling everyone in to watch.

Andi Sherwood said...

That was funny. It's so nice to have a good laugh sometimes. Thanks for sharing!

:)

ANTSYLLI said...

Thanks for the laugh! I can't imagine the work it would take to handle four babies all at the same time. Hopefully there will be many happy moments in their future. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

I loved that little video! If you need to turn a frown upside, that would sure do it!

heather said...

That was very cute. I kept thinking though about was how I feel so very pregnant with just one at this moment and how the heck do you carry and then take care of all those at one time!I guess those little moments keeps the hard things in perspective.

Steve and Jamie said...

I need to keep this clip on file. It does wonders for my mood. I watched it 3 times in a row, and now I am no longer grouchy.