The weather was so nice this evening, and the kids were being so cute swinging on the swing set, that I had to grab the camera. Unfortunately, taking pictures of moving objects is more difficult than I thought. However, even though some of these are blurry, I still think they're worth sharing!
What a doll!!
What a handsome boy! Ben has discovered twisting the swing up, and then letting it untwist. He had a great time!
Brianna hated the swing the first time we tried it, but now, it's hard to get her out of it when it's time to go in.
What a cute dog! Surely one of you wants her??!
This is a GREAT still photo of the movie below! She was having a blast, and to our knowledge, received no injury!
I swear this toy is the most fun toy on the planet! Brianna needs to write a manual for all of her peers so they can enjoy all of the facets of the bouncing zebra!
This would be right BEFORE we lowered the mattress as far as it would go! I didn't even know James had captured this. It was a fun discovery when I uploaded the pictures.
And here they are in action on the swings. Our neighbor (Ben's "best girl friend") came over to join us!
Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at my BEAUTIFUL children as much as I do!!
19 comments:
Those videos were so fun. Brianna is so fun and cute. I also love hearing Ben talk. He is so funny.
Thanks for calling. I checked the blog this afternoon and nothing new, I probably would not have checked again for a couple of days. The kids were so cute, I can't believe Brianna and the zebra. By the way, I believe that is the way that she went down the cement steps when we were in Ohio, only the pavement was not so kind! I sure do miss those kids, love to you all, Mom M.
They are adorable - not quite to the level of my kids, but adorable, nonetheless. *grin*
A swingset and a zebra--simple pleasures are the best!!!(and so is a warm quiet evening outside with your two beautiful children).
So where can I get one of those Zebra things? Well, maybe not. The big kids would probably try it and it would break in a matter of minutes.
I love it how Brianna stops jumping in her crib long enough to look at the door--then she starts jumping again. Do you think she was performing for her audience or was she trying to get away with something she's not supposed to do?
Leslie, those are great! I am intrigued by the bouncing Zebra. My Danny is about to turn 1, I bet he'd really enjoy that toy. Brianna was cracking herself up! So cute.
they are growning up so fast. how cute.
Do they make the bouncing zebra in adult size? That looks like way too much fun! Great pictures Leslie!
And another thing... pancake batter? Blech. Must be an acquired taste.
Oh, my goodness! That is the cutest thing ever!!! Thanks for sharing! That zebra thing looks like a mini of the ones that they sometimes have in parks, (which are still my favorite things in the world.) Seriously, when I grow I am so having one in my backyard.
Correction on my post, *when I grow up* is what I meant. Sorry about that.
These pics are great. And watching the video of Brianna made my day!! Oh, to let go like that and enjoy the simple pleasures of life!
That was the BEST Post! Your children could crack me up all day! We sure will miss you all when the Big Day comes.
The Big Day won't come. They will repent of their evil intentions and find a way to stay in Zion. *grin*
Thanks for sharing. You don't feel quite so far away when I get to SEE your kids growing up. I can't wait to get Christopher and Brianna together. He will scowl at her at first and then talk her ear off. I am sure that she will be able to understand him. I think she called and left us a message the other day. If I hadn't been holding Christopher at the time, I would have sworn it was him. The only person that I could think of that speaks his language and may have our number in speed dial is Brianna. Two peas in a pod. Fun times ahead. I wish we could see you sooner than June.
How sweet. Your kids are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :D
Super cute. :)
The video with Brianna jumping in the bed was a crackup. It reminds me of a story from one of the old "Fun with Dick and Jane" readers (from the stone age elementary school days), about a baby that jumped and jumped when she was supposed to be going to sleep and instead the sister reading the story fell asleep while the baby just kept jumping and jumping!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment