My good friend Corrie has designated this, the 19th day of July, in the year 2007, as the first National Friendship Day. What a great way to celebrate those relationships that are so meaningful and which carry us through the hard times and which celebrate with us in the good. To commemorate this momentous occasion, I have written a National Friendship Day theme song, which I dedicate to each of you, and to all of my dear friends (including family) who don't read my blog, as well.
(Sing to "Happy Birthday to You")
Happy National Friendship Day to you!
Sometimes life can be a zoo!
We all need each other,
So, today I honor YOU!
Wow! I know you are astounded at my song writing talents! I give permission for this to be used by each of you for absolutely no charge! : )
Seriously, thank you, each for the positive impact you have had on my life, and the lives of my family. You are each wonderful, and I value your friendship dearly!
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
3 comments:
I love your song! I am singing it right now. You're one of the best Leslie, and understand me so well. It won't be long until we're miles apart, but we'll always be friends of the heart. Thank you for being such a terrific friend!
So Ben gets his song creating from you I see. You may need to patten that when this holiday takes off. You are an awesome friend and mother and I am so glad I have gotten to know you.
I think you're going to regret not copyrighting that song....
Thanks for being my sister and friend!
Post a Comment