Ben with our Bishop -- they are great pals, even though Ben doesn't look very happy. Brianna, just being cute!
You and your kids are so much cuter than that squirrel. :)
I'm with Tiff...they are WAY cuter than that squirrel!
Ben looks more than thrilled to be there. Apparently both Ben and my brothers go to them same school of photo-taking. I couldn't pay some of my brothers to smile in a pic, I won't name names.
You can tell Ben love Bishop. Look how his arm/back of hand are resting on Bishop's ample frame. He is intentionally connecting.
I dont get the squirrel comment but ... I think the subjects in the pics are much cuter than a squirrel! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You and your kids are so much cuter than that squirrel. :)
I'm with Tiff...they are WAY cuter than that squirrel!
Ben looks more than thrilled to be there. Apparently both Ben and my brothers go to them same school of photo-taking. I couldn't pay some of my brothers to smile in a pic, I won't name names.
You can tell Ben love Bishop. Look how his arm/back of hand are resting on Bishop's ample frame. He is intentionally connecting.
I dont get the squirrel comment but ... I think the subjects in the pics are much cuter than a squirrel! :)
Post a Comment