"Thank you for calling the automated prescription refill system. Please enter . . ." Whatever I was supposed to enter is drowned out by:
"WAAAAAaaaaaah!"
I glance up to see Ben with his finger in Brianna's mouth, undoubtedly trying to retrieve some off-limits item that she has managed to put in her mouth.
I key in the prescription number, figuring that is the most likely thing that it asked for.
"You have entered . . ." "WAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaHHH!"
"If this is correct, press . . . " Thud. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"
In his attempts, Ben has managed to knock Brianna over on the hard floor.
"You may pick up . . ." "AAAAAAAHHHH" "To . . . " "AAAAAAAAAHHHH"
I hang up and pick up my baby to comfort her.
I will go to the pharmacy later to pick up either my prescription, or perhaps, someone elses. Maybe theirs is for valium. Either way, I guess it will all work out.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard! Kids have the best timing!
With 8 kids no wonder mother and I had challenges with communication when you were all home. I agree with Tiff kids do have great timing.
I have very funny children. Please let us know what you actually ended up with from the pharmacy.
Post a Comment