Friday, April 27, 2007

Have I Benchud How Buch I Hate Codes?

Whed I ca't breed out of by dose, I go crazy. I would rather dot talk, because if I do, I ab boud to have to repeat, because dobody cad uderstad.

Cad you relate?

Translation:
"Have I Mentioned How Much I Hate Colds?"

When I can't breathe out of my nose, I go crazy. I would rather not talk, because if I do, I am bound to have to repeat, because nobody can understand.

Can you relate?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate colds too. I have found two things that help me.

First, Nyquil. Nothing helps me beat a cold faster than getting a really good night's sleep.

Second, Afrin or similar nose spray. Something that can just open up the old nasal passages a little helps so much. And I like that stuff better than the pills that make me feel all loopy.

Anyway, so sorry to hear that you're sick. Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

My colds are not nearly as funny as yours. :)

Get well soon, and thanks for making me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I understood every word. But then I've listened to you for days and it's getting clearer and clearer.
Just a word of caution about nasal sprays. ASk your father, or the "doc" before you get hooked.